1. Cayman Roe Website Design starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month/year (dependant on agreement).
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Cayman Roe Website Design’s discretion. At any time, and at its full discretion, Cayman Roe Website Design may decide to put a project on hold.
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Cayman Roe Website Design will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Cayman Roe Website Design’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Cayman Roe Website Design judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Cayman Roe Website Design’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Cayman Roe Website Design guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Cayman Roe Website Design’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments. In the case where the client has asked for an ongoing maintenance service to be carried out, the website will be checked and maintained regularly subject to additional payment.
7. In the event where a client already owns a domain and prefers to retain control, that domain is entirely the responsibility of the client. It’s up to the original purchaser of the domain to ensure regular renewals. Cayman Roe Website Design cannot be held responsible for any downtime due to an issue with the domain or registrar, in the case it was not purchased by Cayman Roe Website Design.
8. In the event a client wishes to gain ownership of a domain that was purchased by Cayman Roe Website Design, we will be more than happy to facilitate. Transferring ownership involves moving the domain from one registrar to another. Cayman Roe Website Design is not responsible for any fees required during the transfer of domains. This fee varies between registrars, and is entirely the responsibility of the client (or web agency) that is requesting the transfer.
9. All websites/projects that are subject to an annual hosting charge will be invoiced accordingly by email each term (year/month depending on agreement). Failure to pay the hosting fee within 7 days of receipt of invoice will result in all related websites/projects being suspended and taken offline. Following a further 14 days (21 days from initial invoice), all website & customer data will be erased from Cayman Roe Website Design servers. While we really hope it doesn’t come to this, each website consumes a large amount of server resources and failure to pay will force us to take said action. In this case, domains that are under the control of Cayman Roe Website Design will also expire and become permanently unavailable. Cayman Roe Website Design cannot be held responsible for the loss of a domain due to failure to pay.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Cayman Roe Website Design always prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Cayman Roe Website Design is not necessarily committed to them for your projection. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at +353 86 881 7302 or request a quote through our contact page or quote generator.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
About Cayman Roe Website Design’s projects
- Cayman Roe Website Design doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Cayman Roe Website Design has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. After all initial services have been completed, Cayman Roe Website Design doesn’t serve as an ongoing consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. While all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Edge) are tested during development, the client must be aware of possible variations with less-common browsers & software packages and Cayman Roe Website Design will not be held responsible for them.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.